Between us, your data is a very serious matter.
At Cobermaster we respect confidentiality, ensuring the protection of your data. The information below describes what we do with the information you provide us.
COBERMASTER – Indústria Transformadora Metálica Unipessoal Lda (hereinafter referred to as COBERMASTER), in the scope of its commercial activity, needs to collect some of the personal data of its customers, however, always respecting their right to privacy and not collecting any personal information without the prior consent of its customers.
However, due to having our customers browsing on our website, it also requires, in some cases, the collection of personal information of the user, or in others, to improve the browsing experience on our site, the collection of data from your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other medium through small files commonly known as cookies.
COBERMASTER‘s Privacy and Cookies Policy (see COBERMASTER‘S COOKIES POLICY) serves for a correct understanding of how the personal data of our customers are collected, used, shared and protected when they benefit from our services or access our website.
COBERMASTER does not trade or assign personal data of customers or users to third parties.
II. Responsible for Collection and Handling of Your Personal Data
Your data will be collected and processed by COBERMASTER – Indústria Transformadora Metálica Unipessoal Lda., tax number 506 413 438, headquartered at Rua António Gomes Correia Júnior, Fração E, Nº 371, 3700-606 Cesar. This is the company responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, now designated as RGPD according to the new implementations that come into force at 25 May 2018.
For any question related to the processing of your personal data you can contact COBERMASTER through the following communication means:
Phone: +351 256 858 025
(available on business days, with service hours from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 12:30 and 2:00 and 6:30 pm.
Address: Rua António Gomes Correia Júnior, Fração E, nº 371, 3700-606 Cesar
III. Data Processing and Changes
IV. Personal Data – What are these?
Personal data are any and all information, of any nature and regardless of the respective medium, relating to a single person, directly or indirectly, identified or identifiable (data subject).
V. What Personal Data are Collected and Processed?
The personal data collected by COBERMASTER are limited to the essential for the purpose of its treatment, namely the name, address, tax number, telephone number or electronic mail, but other data necessary for the supply of products or services may also be collected.
VI. When is your Personal Data collected and for what Purpose?
The personal data we collect from our customers are requested at the time of a purchase or order of products or services on the premises of COBERMASTER or on our website or at the time of the creation of the customer area on the COBERMASTER website.
Some personal data are mandatory, and in such cases, COBERMASTER will identify the data that may be required. The provision of incorrect or incomplete data is the responsibility of the customer who owns them.
The collection and processing of personal data by COBERMASTER has the following purposes: (1) Customer management, (2) Marketing, (3) Definition of profiles, (4) Video surveillance and (5) Recruitment, detailed below:
1) Customer Management, since COBERMASTER is dedicated to the manufacture and sale of products and equipment for industry and construction, as well as to the rendering of services in the area of metalworking transformation, accessory services, such as transportation and assembly, at our facilities and at the online store, of the products it trades, the treatment of your data is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract of sale or service to be celebrated or to take pre-contractual measures at the request of the client, such as budgets.
2) Marketing, COBERMASTER may process the personal data collected to send to its owner information and news about products and services marketed by us, as well as news about events such as national and international exhibitions, among others. However, this processing of personal data will be performed solely and exclusively with the express consent of the owner, which may be through request by email or subscribing to our newsletter in the area of our website for that purpose. If you agree, you will receive marketing communications via email. We may share the personal data collected with third parties that manage social networks, such as Facebook, for the purpose of conducting marketing campaigns through social networks.
The consent for the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes may be revoked at any time by its owner.
The personal data collected for this purpose will be retained for 2 years of inactivity.
3) Definition of profiles, COBERMASTER defines profiles based on information related to purchases made in our facilities and/or our online store, registering the products purchased, amounts paid, date and time. The information collected is analysed to identify its consumption profile, allowing COBERMASTER to improve its offer and plan its communication, sending personalised information and adequate to the profile of each client.
4) Video surveillance, COBERMASTER facilities have a video surveillance system, duly signaled only in the public/common access areas of the company. The installation of this system is a result of the Private Security Law (Law no. 34/2013, of May 16, article 8th nr.2) and it is a legal obligation aimed at the protection of persons and property. The image recordings obtained by the video surveillance systems are stored in a codified register for a period of 30 days from the respective capture, after which they are destroyed (without prejudice to the preservation for a longer period in case of legal proceedings).
5) Recruitment, during the recruitment and selection process, COBERMASTER collects and processes the personal data of its candidates, which will be kept for one year.
VII. Sharing and Transferring Personal Data
COBERMASTER may use subcontractors for the maintenance, hosting and management of its computer systems and equipment, under the terms permitted by the legislation governing the processing of personal data, which are obliged to maintain absolute confidentiality over them and to ensure the security of the personal data to which they have access, for that purpose, not having to use them for any other purpose, either for their own benefit or for crossing with other data that they possess.
Personal data may also be made available to the courts and other competent authorities, in strict compliance with the law.
The personal data collected by COBERMASTER will be processed within the European Union.
VIII. The Period of Retention of Personal Data
COBERMASTER maintains personal data during the periods of conservation identified above and only for the period of time required, or for the fulfillment of legally prescribed obligations. In any case, once the relationship with the holders of personal data ends, they will no longer be treated for commercial purposes.
IX. Security and Confidentiality of Personal Data
COBERMASTER is committed to the implementation of all necessary precautions for the preservation of the confidentiality and security of personal data collected and processed, making it impossible to damage, destroy or unauthorised third parties have access to them.
Technical and organisational security measures have been applied, especially with regard to information systems; however, it is not possible to control all risks related to the use of the Internet, alerting now to the existence of possible risks associated with its use and operation, and consequently the sharing of personal data by this means.
X. Rights of the Personal Data Owner
In accordance with the legislation in force, the holder of the personal data has the right to access and rectify his/her data, as well as the right to request its removal, to oppose its treatment and to obtain its limitation or portability as long as this is applicable. You can also object to your data being used for the purpose of creating your customer profile, in this case, ceasing to benefit from personalised offers or services.
The exercise of any of the legally conferred rights, by the respective holder, must be done by means of a letter (or email) signed by the owner and be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document with the signature of the holder who exercises his/her right.
The rights conferred may be exercised through direct contact with COBERMASTER by:
Mail addressed to the Data Protection Officer – COBERMASTER – Indústria Transformadora Metálica Unipessoal, Lda, Rua António Gomes Correia Júnior, Fraction E, nº 371, 3700-606 Cesar or email sent to email@example.com
The holder of the personal data must take into account that in certain cases (such as by legal impositions) your request may not be answered immediately. In any case, it will be informed of the measures applied in that regard, within a maximum period of one month from the moment the request is made.
The holder of the personal data may also cancel or withdraw his/her consent, when applicable, through the means made available for the purpose by COBERMASTER. However, the withdrawal of consent does not compromise the legality of the treatment made on the basis of the prior consent nor the subsequent treatment of such data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation that COBERMASTER is subject.
XI. Right of Complaint
For any question regarding the collection and processing of data by COBERMASTER, the respective owner can contact the customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD), R. de São Bento 148, 1200-031 Lisbon, on how COBERMASTER collects and processes personal data.
As mentioned above, COBERMASTER collects and processes the personal data necessary for the proper functioning of its website, while ensuring adequate levels of security and protection of the personal data of its users. To this end, a number of physical, logical, technical and organisational security measures have been adopted in order to protect personal data against unauthorised disclosure, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or access, as well as against any other form of illicit treatment. However, in spite of the security measures adopted by COBERMASTER, the user must keep confidential the access codes and not share them with third parties, and must follow the recommended security practices, in particular with regard to the installation and update of the required security applications in particular, anti-virus.
Version updated May 23, 2018